As the most popular food worldwide and for Americans, with 350 slices of pizza per second. Who doesn’t love this food? Whether for lunch, snack, or dinner, you can always have your favorite pizza any time, anywhere. But how about breakfast pizza? why not? In this blog, let’s find out what’s the best breakfast pizza recipe that could indulge your morning meals. And here, you will learn the basic steps and ideas about making your own breakfast pizza.
Pizza is one of the comfort foods that everybody loves. For breakfast pizza, you can make it healthful by adding up on veggies, spices, and lots of cheese. It is indeed a versatile food, that can be adapted to suit various preferences and tastes.
Few Tips For Making Breakfast Pizza:
- You can use store-bought or homemade pizza dough
- Cook the pizza on a pre-heated surface
- Cook at a very high temperature
- Be creative with your sauces and toppings
- Choose a cheese that is great for pizza
- You can use a tortilla for a cracker crust
- Use olive oil for your crust
Breakfast Pizza Recipes
Choose your pizza recipe below, or you can customize your own delicious pizza.
Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- 8 bacon slices, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) package Stella Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until just golden but not yet crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Drain excess fat; transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to a prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Brush dough with olive oil and garlic. Top with mozzarella, bacon, and green onions, leaving 3 (3-inch rounds) for the eggs.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and crust is golden brown, an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- 1 pound of pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 6 slices of bacon fried and roughly chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chives fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley fresh, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 500 F degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet (15.25 x 10.25 inches) with cooking spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it on the pizza baking dish. Drizzle the dough with a bit of olive oil.
- Arrange the mozzarella cheese evenly over the dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Top with bacon and tomato. Crack 6 eggs on the pizza.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the edge is golden brown.
- Garnish with chives and parsley.
Sheet Pan Breakfast Pizza
- 1 pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 8 ounces Jimmy Dean Sausage – (regular, hot, or maple) (you can use more or less to taste)
- 1 cup Shredded Hash Browns – thawed
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese – Mexican Blend or your favorite cheese.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan – grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Take the Crescent Rolls out of the fridge 15 minutes before making them.
- Spray a small sheet pan (10×15) with nonstick spray. (TIP: For a deeper style of pizza, you can make it in a 9×13 casserole dish!)
- Brown the sausage in a skillet and drain.
- Spread the rolls on the prepared pan.
- You will have to press and work the dough a little to make sure it covers the pan…pinch the pieces together.
- Spoon sausage over the crust.
- Spread the potatoes over the meat.
- Spread the cheese over the potatoes.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and parmesan together in a separate bowl.
- Spoon the egg mixture evenly over the cheese.
- (To recap the layering: rolls, meat, potatoes, cheese, egg mixture)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until eggs is set.
- Oven times vary so check it about halfway through. And enjoy!
Cheesy Breakfast Pizza
- 1 can prepared pizza crust or homemade pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ pound sausage cooked and drained
- ¼ cup cooked bacon or bacon bits
- 3 green onions sliced, divided
- ¼ cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- 8 ounces Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 ounces Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- With 1 tablespoon olive oil, grease a 10″x15″ pan with a rim. Press dough into the pan and brush with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with basil.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, milk, and salt & pepper. Cook in a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat just until set, about 3-4 minutes.
- Eggs should be shiny and undercooked (they will cook more in the oven).
- Sprinkle pizza with toppings and eggs Sprinkle cheese on top. Bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Optional: Broil the pizza for 1-2 minutes to brown the cheese on top.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle with parsley. Rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
Sunny-Side-Up Pizza Recipe – Breakfast Pizza Recipe With Eggs
Overall, pizza for breakfast is possible since it’s easy to prepare and cook, even without a microwave at home, you can cook it through a skillet or an air fryer. The best thing is you can be creative with the toppings you love.