If you happen to own a stand mixer from KitchenAid, you may already know its amazing features and the benefits it offers when cooking.
But what if you can double down on these advantages and bring to life an even more versatile household gadget?
The answer lies in our best meat grinder attachment for a KitchenAid stand mixer review! In today’s article, let’s have a look at the top-recommended choices for this product!
Best Meat Grinder Attachments For KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KITCHTREE Meat Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixer – Most Portable
- ✩【Multifunctional Food Grinder Attachment】Food Grinder...
- ✩【Premium Food Grinder Attachment】 This food grinder attachment...
- ✩【Easy to Assemble and Cleaning】 Premium Food Grinder...
Kitchtree amazes its customers with a meat grinder attachment that promises to work wonders on any KitchenAid mixer, and guess what? The price for such a potential item cannot be more competitive!
At first look, this object stands out with its whitish appearance and plastic body parts. Available in four different grinding blades and two grinding plates, Kitchtree makes sure that you can take advantage of their offer and produce practically anything you want in the kitchen.
Feel free to churn out minced meat, bread crumbs, chili, ginger, or garlic. Even better, you can attach the two sausage stuffer tubes near the grinding opening, and ta-da, sausages of any kind you like will start coming out like magic!
In my opinion, the unique selling point of this product is its lightweight. No more worries about heavy devices that may accidentally fall off on the floor. The entire machine does not weigh more than 2.2 pounds, making it highly portable and easy to move around.
However, it should be noted that the Kitchtree grinder calls for manual cleaning. You have to wash each part with soapy water and let it dry naturally. For better cleaning results, use the accompanying cleaning brush and get rid of any residue stuck in the tiny cracks and crevices.
Another downside of this product is its material. While the manufacturers advertise that plastic is just as durable as metal, most customers believe that plastic is more inclined to disintegrate and can easily be broken if storage is improper. To ensure that your product lasts as long as possible, do not forget to be extra attentive when using, cleaning, and storing it!
- Suitable for multiple food-making purposes.
- Detachable parts.
- Easy to set up.
- Not bulky.
- Not compatible with dishwashers.
- Frequent clean-up is required.
- Made from plastic.
Kitchood Meat Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers – Most Spacious Food Tray
- Designed, engineered, and tested by KitchenAid
- Simply attach the metal food grinder to the power hub of any...
- Convenient front pocket
Next up, there comes another impressive meat grinder attachment from Kitchood. This model prides itself on the body parts made 100% from premium aluminum alloy, which guarantees an extended lifespan with a high level of durability.
When it comes to included accessories, Kitchood provides four plates suitable for four levels of grinding: fine & medium grinding, coarse grinding, raw meat grinding, and veggie grinding. Furthermore, there are sausage stuffed cylinders – both in a small and big size – that easily allow you to cook sausages within minutes.
Now, you can say goodbye to already ground food and be in charge of your diet. For those who are obsessed with food hygiene and do not want to risk their health with poorly processed food, Kitchood offers a wonderful alternative with homemade products.
Another reason why I love this KitchenAid attachment is its spacious prep tray at the top. Once getting down to work, you would not like having to run from one side to the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients and transporting them back to the machine, right?
This is when the prep tray comes in handy. Kitchood leaves plenty of room to store whatever you want to mince, so no need to frantically move around.
Also, bear in mind that the Kichood attachment needs to be set up and detached before and after each use. It might seem complicated at the first few tries, but following the manual is more than enough for you to master the installation.
Ensure that you keep the machine away from the dishwasher since the high water pressure is likely to cause damage to delicate metal details.
- Made from metal.
- Effortless installation.
- Versatile in usage.
- Roomy tray.
- Quite heavy.
- Subject to corrosion if put in the dishwasher.
KitchenAid 80127 Stand Mixer Attachment – Most Reliable Brand
- Designed, engineered, and tested by KitchenAid
- Powered by your KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Fits all Household KitchenAid...
- Slicer/Shredder with 2 slicing cones for thick/thin & 2 shredding...
The next attachment that deserves a place in the top list today is no other than the 80127 model from KitchenAid itself. The manufacturer is quick to jump at the opportunity when they detect an interest from shoppers and introduce the ultimate grinder that fits all KitchenAid stand mixers. A pleasant surprise indeed!
Upon closer examination, model 80127 stands out with its pretty complicated look. This is because KitchenAid includes a ton of accessories in its gadget. First off, there are two slicing cones for grinding food in thick and thin textures. Then, you have two shredding cones, one for fine ground ingredients (cheese, garlic, etc.) and one for coarser food (like meat or sausage).
Finally, a ⅜’’ sausage stuffer tube makes sure you can churn out small and medium-sized sausages, while its ⅝’’ counterpart is ready to produce bigger variants, such as Polish or Bratwurst ones.
And you know what I like best about this product? KitchenAid goes so far as to include another two grinding plates, besides its shredding cones! These varieties ensure that model 80127 can easily be installed on the attachment hub of a KitchenAid stand mixer, maximizing the user experience that many competitors fail to provide.
As far as quality is concerned, this item has gone through extensive tests run by the brand to guarantee optimal performance. Therefore, rest assured that malfunctions are kept at a minimum. But of course, you have to be attentive to the product, not tossing it around!
However, due to its brand name, KitchenAid 80127 can be quite expensive for the average household, making it less accessible for the general customers. Therefore, if you have a limited budget, you might want to reconsider this option.
- Designed, manufactured and quality controlled by KitchenAid.
- Multiple grinding parts.
- Highly compatible with all KitchenAid mixers.
- Rather heavy and cumbersome.
- Made from cheap-looking plastic.
- Not economical.
KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment – Best Quality For Limited Budget
- [ALL Metal Design] This Food Grinder Attachment is designed for ALL...
- [Perfect Meat Grinder Attachment for KitchenAid Mixer] The Best Gift...
- [Convenient & Creative] Pre-chill grinder to maintain a cold grinding...
Coming from the same brand as the previously mentioned product, the KSMMGA attachment establishes its own charm with the compact and lightweight build quality of only 2.5 pounds. Unlike its upscale counterpart, this model earns its reputation with the cost-effective price tag while still maintaining most of KitchenAid’s desirable traits.
One of the reasons that make me particularly in love with this gadget is its material. When more expensive attachments rely on plastic and seem like they cannot endure for a long time, KSMMGA turns to aluminum so that the body parts are built to last.
Nevertheless, like most products of the same purpose, KSMMGA must be thoroughly washed by hand, as the metal does not take well to the dishwasher. While there is an accompanying cleaning brush for a less challenging clean-up, the process is still quite an ordeal.
But to be fair, other features of the machine are more than enough to compensate for this slight. To start off, KSMMGA comes with three grinding plates for fine, medium, and coarse ground food.
The sausage stuffer tubes are also available for effortless sausage-making, which means you get to make all this wonderful homemade food using only one tool. That sounds like a real deal to me!
There is one more point that you need to take notice of when purchasing this model. Since KSMMGA is not designed for extensive use, make sure you do not force a bunch of raw meat inside at one go. Instead, split it into smaller batches and let the machine do its work gradually.
- Highly portable and easy to lift.
- Affordable for most customers.
- Versatile in terms of food-making.
- Not dishwasher-safe.
- Not suitable for extensive usage.
- Selectively compatible with a few KitchenAid stand mixers.
BQYPOWER Meat Grinder Attachment For KitchenAid Stand Mixers – Best Appearance
- [Meat Grinder Attachment for Kitchen Aid] This meat grinder attachment...
- [Food Grinder Attachment] This meat grinder greatly expands your...
- [Sausage Stuffer Attachment] With the two size sausage stuffer tubes...
Are you in need of a slick-looking yet highly effective grinder attachment for the KitchenAid stand mixer? If yes, let BQYPOWER satisfy you with its product.
The product from this particular brand appears more of decor to your kitchen and less of a dirty cooking gadget thanks to its silver look. Anyone interested in having a visually pleasing addition to the stand mixer will definitely take a liking to this product.
But there is more to this item than its appealing look. This BQYPOWER offers a noticeable performance with its various tools. There are 3 grinding plates that can cut through meat, veggie, bread, and cheese.
They are accompanied by three grinding blades that result in different levels of finesse, so choose the right combination if you want the outcome to be just as expected.
Furthermore, the standard sausage stuffer tubes leave plenty of room for sausage-making of most kinds, from tiny ones for breakfast to extra large sausages reserved for feasts only. With only one compact machine, you are capable of making tons of healthy, delicious dishes at home for the highest quality.
You will also find a detachable food tray that fits nicely on top of the attachment, allowing easier preparation for your mincing process. Once you are done with the food, do not forget to take advantage of the cleaning brush and carefully remove all the leftovers. A bit of warm, soapy water will help you get rid of everything and ensure all the metal details regain their cleanliness.
In my opinion, BQYPOWER is a product worth trying for its lightweight and durability. Suppose you want to invest in a meat grinder attachment that delivers the top performance while being super easy to use. In that case, BQYPOWER and its unique characteristics make an excellent choice.
- Sturdy with aluminum body parts.
- Easy to use.
- Multiple blades and plates.
- Compact design with attractive appearance.
- Manual washing is required.
- The food tray gets misplaced easily.
Pros And Cons Of Meat Grinder Attachments
- They are available in various price ranges, making them affordable for shoppers from different walks of life. People with money to spare can turn to upscale products, while others can easily be satisfied with a mid-range quality item.
- They feature a simple working mechanism, as it only needs attaching to a stand mixer. Therefore, the setup and grinding procedure are less daunting, especially for cooking amateurs.
- Thye have fewer components than a standalone meat grinder, which means the assembly and disintegration for cleaning are way easier.
- They can serve many purposes, from grating cheese, mincing garlic to making bread crumbs and churning out sausages.
- Meat grinder attachments have a limited capacity. So if you want to grind a large amount of meat, you have to do it multiple times rather than putting the entire chunk in one go.
- Some meat grinder attachments are not built to last since they are made from plastic and can easily crumble upon extensive use. Meanwhile, sturdier machines are slightly on the expensive side and can cost more than the average household can afford.
- Meat grinder attachments are not dishwasher-safe, and manual cleaning is no easy task due to various corners and crevices.
- To achieve maximal outcomes, you must pre-chill the meat before putting it into the meat attachment grinder. Or else, the food is likely to get stuck deep inside, causing the gadget to stop working altogether.
Having finished reading this review on the best meat grinder attachment for the KitchenAid stand mixer, you are more than prepared to do quick market research and reach a final decision as to which one to buy. Remember to consider your budget and evaluate your needs, then find something compatible with both!